dimanche 17 août 2014

Dreams

I forgot to tell about the dreams I've been having.

1) Lettuce and other strange things were GROWING OUT OF MY FEET. It was soooo gross. I could barely stand going back to sleep. I kept looking down at my feet and new pussy things would grow out of them that were kind of leafy. I was with Ashley Dunston and Kelly, her husband now, and there was a lot of dirt, and dark people, and a wash, and going across the desert.

2) A mad girl, like crazy, who kept trying to eat me. She especially loved to maim women's vaginas and she kept coming after me. IT was so scary. She was half black, and her eyes were crazy, her hair was like a black person's and it was in innocent ponytails, like how black people pull it up in little horns all over their heads. Ugh, I can't even explain how terrible this one felt. Just like I couldn't get away from her, and there was nothing to do but face her and get maimed. Uck.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire