jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Early mornings

Garrr I'm exhausted. I've been waking up at like 2 or 3 and staying up, usually taking a respite nap while reading around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I then usually stay a little somber/tired until around 8:30, when I fall asleep again. I ... was going to say I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but I just feel like it's necessary for me for whatever reason.

I have a meeting with Victor from Greentoes tomorrow at 10:30, and I've decided to go in armed with my strengths and what I have to offer. As well as what it is I'm looking for. I'm looking for some free manis/pedis/maybe even a massage a month. I can offer:
French knowledge, some social media knowledge and time, access to Whole Foods customers and farmer's market gals...an innovative, creative mind that is constantly thinking up ideas to get the word out there, feminine spirit and sensibilities, healthy body/mindset, non-university feel, sign language? free coffee! artistic nature, God-centered, clean, loving, compassionate, young, ready to learn.

I think that about sums up what I have to offer, although I'm going to say if anything I usually sell myself short by default. I'm trying to get better at giving myself credit for things so that I can build my self-confidence and ability to learn through positive reinforcement.

For instance, I have been having milk!! For the first time in years. I can't believe it. So far my stomach and intestines have not told me that I am crazy, and have in fact taken it in like a pro, like I'm watering a camel that has been running around the desert for the past 5 years.

I think I want to be honest, with myself, and say that I am looking for some Chic Connection and that I want something more than just ... Tucson-y fell. The southwestern culture is great, but it's not really me. I think I'm much more of a chic type of person, and I would love to live my life as much as possible in that realm.

I'm going to research Greentoes a bit more and find out what makes them tick. That will help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire